martedì 15 gennaio 2008

i am the passenger - iggy pop

I am the passenger And I ride and I ride
I ride through the citys backside I see the stars come out of the sky
Yeah, they're bright in a hollow sky You know it looks so good tonight

I am the passenger I stay under glass
I look through my window so bright I see the stars come out tonight
I see the bright and hollow sky Over the citys a rip in the sky
And everything looks good tonight

Singin la la la la la-la-la la La la la la la-la-la la
La la la la la-la-la la la-la

Get into the car Well be the passenger
Well ride through the city tonight See the citys ripped insides
Well see the bright and hollow sky Well see the stars that shine so bright
The sky was made for us tonight Oh the passenger
How how he rides Oh the passenger
He rides and he rides
He looks through his window What does he see?
He sees the bright and hollow sky He see the stars come out tonight
He sees the citys ripped backsides He sees the winding ocean drive
And everything was made for you and me
All of it was made for you and me 'cause it just belongs to you and me
So lets take a ride and see whats mine

Singing...
Oh, the passenger He rides and he rides
He sees things from under glass He looks through his windows eye
He sees the things he knows are his He sees the bright and hollow sky
He sees the city asleep at night He sees the stars are out tonight
And all of it is yours and mine And all of it is yours and mine
Oh, lets ride and ride and ride and ride...
Singing...

4 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

quando lasci una canzone la metto mentre guardo il blog

Amélie ha detto...

questa è la colonna sonora degli ultimi giorni

Amélie ha detto...

questa è la colonna sonora degli ultimi giorni

Amélie ha detto...

ops
c'è eco